The Peanuts Gallery
Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown – w/ Hal Lublin & Ken Plume!
Children are dropped in a river & left to die, and also a dog punches a cat in the face twice.
Topics of discussion
- RCA SelectaVision VideoDisc (RIP);
- a pile of kid bones inside a general store;
- Easy Rider & MAS*H references… you know, for the kids!
- America's new favorite game: "Is That A Lump?";
- Spearmint Suzy, who never found an audience;
- Dunderson Gunderfoot & other reasons to get picked on at camp;
- multiple kinds of adults in the PAU: Lumps, Brittles, & Crisps™;
- the single worst rendition of "She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain" ever released to the public;
- Ken Plume finally slings a reference over everybody's head;
- Molly finally greets Snoopy Bullshit with open arms.
Editor's note: If Peppermint Patty's mishandling of the democratic process reminded you at all of current events, make sure you're registered to vote!