The Peanuts Gallery
You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown
A boy runs for student body president. A girl can't open her locker. Also, a dog wears sunglasses, and prepares himself a well-balanced breakfast (though not at the same time).
Josh and Molly run at 1972's You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown, a thin gruel of a political sendup.
Topics of discussion include:
- Josh singing more than usual;
- Melendelson's Razor;
- watching television with a big foam finger that says "TELEVISION"
- the Charlie decimal system (try it at home!);
- rousing breakfasts;
- the popular mandate for MORE DOGS EATING SANDWICHES;
- The Internet Before The Internet Was Invented;
- the face the Cheshire Cat would make if it was holding a knife;
- release from our spiritual Babylon;
- the Peanuts as XMen (not corroborated by Google Image search);
- painfully trying to be "funky";
- Speak Truth To Power, Sweet Baboo!
Audio blandishment by Ken Plume.
Go to http://waffle.media for more good good content.